Saturday, February 6, 2010

In search of what?

I just read some Kerouac and some other beatnik dude that liked to get wasted and wander. So then I think, 'I'll read something lighter, maybe a travel book. A motorcycle travel book!" Turns out one of my favorite bike journalists has collected his articles and put them in a book. Freakin' awesome! Except that it turns out that he's another dude that likes to get wasted and wander. So...hm. What do you make of that?

Well, I reckon that if you are having issues and you decide the best course of action is to head for Tierra del Fuego and a bottle, you are looking to escape some questions because you certainly are not looking for answers. Just deal with your crap, then head to Peru for fun.

Oh, and if you want to know why binge drinking is bad then read the last half of "Big Sur." What a mess.

1 comment:

  1. This post brought this book to mind:
    http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Rider-Travels-Healing-Road/dp/1550225480

    ReplyDelete