Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not much lately

Sorry about that.  I've been preoccupied with work and figuring out what I want to do when I grow up.  Besides, I haven't thought of much to say and didn't see much point in proving that.

Now that the half marathon is in the books and I'm feeling pretty good, it's time to think about what's next.  Knowing that I don't have all the time in the world is making me think that I had better get a move on with some things I've been thinking about doing or they might never get done.

Time to get back into the photography scene and time to start training for that marathon.  The next surgery is going to put a kink in both, but I think I can be back in shape by the fall.

Don't wait too long, kiddo.  You might never get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment