Thursday, September 3, 2009

For my little girl

Well, she's not so little anymore. Off to university and the great big world in a bit more than a week. I had grand plans of writing a book of survival tips, maybe-not-so-general knowledge, and of course sage fatherly advice to send with her on her big adventure. Instead she's getting my little gems of experience here.

What are my qualifications for providing any sort of guidance to someone starting out on their own? Hm, well, a long history of doing things the hard way due to ignorance and a desire to spare just one person from replicating some of my idiocy. Oh, and a pretty good career as a student and employee of the higher educational system. I'll leave it at that as I'm sure that you'll pick up on the rest by the nature of the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment